View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 09-19-2009, 02:13 AM

Several things are really offending me!

1 Not everyone says "God bless you" when someone sneezes. Some folks say "bless you" skip GOD! Others say "gazuntite" and some don't say anything at all (probably homers and atheists). There should be a national law recognizing "God bless you" as what should be said after a sneeze! I'll bet most of the Democrats would vote against it though!

2 President Obama's skin seemed to get darker after he was elected. Why cant he wear some Mr. K and make himself look a little whiter? Also, I can't stand those blue lips. Why can't our president wear some lipstick? Not like a homer would, but something natural looking!

3 I will mention this next item cautiously. One of our fine ladies of Landover is building a Tupperware collection made entirely out of other gal's Tupperware. If you ask her to get it back, she'll tell you that she gave it to someone else to return it to you.

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.