View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ChileanWhore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Jesus was among the wealthiest 5 percent! - 09-08-2013, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
I certainly am glad that the scholarly research about Jesus' socioeconomic background has finally been established with certainty, once and for all. I am sick of hearing from hippies, pinkos, communists and liberals that Jesus worked for the poor. Please excuse the rough language, but to that I say, BALDERDASH!

How do I know? Because I feel the spirit of Jesus in my heart. When I beat the Asian slave laborers in my factories, I feel the spirit of Jesus. When I evict the Cathylick family for being late on their rent two days or making noise after 10 p.m., I feel the spirit of Jesus deep in my heart. When I hear the screams of the heathens being punished in my basement, the very essence of the spirit of Jesus fills my soul and makes my heart race. When I hear the jibberish cries of the Filipino mothers as I give the signal for the bulldozer to bury their children's charred and mutilated bodies in a mass grave out behind the factory, it's the spirit of Jesus that I feel deep in my soul.

And I'm glad that there is finally undisputed, rock-solid evidence that Jesus was a take-no-prisoners capitalist. If you think about it, it all makes perfect sense-- for how else are the poor supposed to LEARN that they're just a bunch of worthless fetid meat, made for the exploitation of their betters?
What kind of sick monster are you? You're not a Christian!