View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

FeebleMinded Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FeebleMinded Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FeebleMinded Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FeebleMinded Christian is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 03-28-2009, 03:35 AM

I am definitely a passionate christian, and I do not support the choice of atheism at all. But it is incredibly hypocritical and unbiblical to have on your poll the term, "atheist scum", as a choice. As Christians, it is meant to be our responsibility to reach out to the unsaved and to let them be aware that we are available to give them help and guidance whenever they feel they need it. If an atheist had seen this poll, he/she would be deeply insulted and assume that we are not interested in their spiritual health at all. Accusations towards other people like this will, in fact, drive them even farther away from believing in the existence of a loving God. I've seen it. The world today is filled with countless people who are simply not aware that there is a God out there who cares about them. We Christians are representatives of Him and we must teach others about His love. We are setting horrible examples of ourselves AND The Lord we follow if we are giving any kind of insulting, demeaning label to an outside person.