View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am getting married! - 12-10-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I have 3 tips for you, your life and your wedding:
  1. Use lots of Holy Scripture.
  2. Use even more Holy Scripture.
  3. And then use some more Holy Scripture.
Nothing says I love you like some fitting scripture.

Ephesians 5:22 "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

1 Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
Great idea Cranky why didn't I think of that? Us young kids are so clueless elders are full of wisdom! Thank you for the advice Cranky!