View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Nuts for JESUS!

DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.DeweyClutter has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Lest We Forget The TRUE Meaning of Thanksgiving... - 12-07-2015, 04:07 PM

Personally, I think the Native Americans had more to be thankful for than the Pilgrims.

Just think: With the advent of the pilgrims,the Indians, for the first time in their red lives, were given the opprotunity to experience civilization. Even more important, they were given access to heaven, (where previously they all went straight to Hell )

The fate of the pre-columbian Indians is very sad and does break my heart. However I have to remember they all pretty much deserved it, since that is what one gets for not believing in Jesus.