View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LighOfTheDay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Ellen Page comes out as gay - 02-15-2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter Gladwell III View Post
My heart is deeply troubled by this. This and EVERY OTHER fertile womb going to waste by disuse, spontaneously aborting PRECIOUS EGG-CHILDREN each month because the womb's custodian is too WANTON and GIVEN TO PERVERSION to settle down with an ELIGIBLE CHRISTIAN MAN and have beautiful, obedient CHRISTIAN CHILDREN.

Why do they IGNORE MY AFFECTIONS!? Why, when I was still married to THE WHORE, did my seed not quicken within her womb at least ONCE? Why are all unmarried women who are not whores becoming LESBEONS?

I know that has A PLAN. I know that though I walk through the VALLEY OF DARKNESS, He will make it all worthwhile in the end. THANK YOU LORD, FOR GIVING MY LONELINESS MEANING! I praise Your Name with HYMNS AND PSALMS!

It's obviuos why you're divorced, maybe your poor wife was bored of you and your stupid religious hate, probably you would be a danger for your children if both of you had been parents. It only took a little of common sense to leave you for a better husband, one who could respect her as she deserved