X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cosco Labels the Bible, "Fiction". Boycott Cosco.

Originally posted by PokermonFan1994 View Post
    A few less clients are not going to get Costo out of business
    Remember, sweetie, that we are the Moral Majority in God's favorite country.
    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
      Remember, sweetie, that we are the Moral Majority in God's favorite country.
      I'll believe you when I can see something real

Comment

I'll believe you when I can see something real
        We elected both Bushes for presidents.

We pushed for the Arizona Law SB 1070.

We are close to eliminate evolution from Texas high school textbooks (source).

We already eliminated ethnic studies (that's about slavery and brown people like you) as core high schools courses (Texas Law SB 1128).

Should I go on?
        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

BOYCOTT ALERT:

The American Family Association has called for a boycott of Radio Shack.

Remember as you shop, no Cosco, no Radio Shack.

Radio Shack is refusing to use the word "Christmas" in its advertising. Let's let it be known if a chain doesn't recognize Jesus, they're toast.

The American Family Association is calling for a limited one-month boycott of Radio Shack, accusing the company of censoring the word Christmas from its holiday promotions and advertising
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I understand, when something piss you off, you do as much as posible to eliminate it, and if you can't, you use as excuse and you read your Bible to the people until they end deaf for your idiotic "arguments", oh, and of course you need to control schools too, because educated and smart people scare you

Religious people and republicans are very easy to understand, they're so simple

Comment

I understand, when something piss you off, you do as much as posible to eliminate it, and if you can't, you use as excuse and you read your Bible to the people until they end deaf for your idiotic "arguments", oh, and of course you need to control schools too, because educated and smart people scare you

Religious people and republicans are very easy to understand, they're so simple
              I gather English is not your strength, but consider the following if you will:

Romans 12:2 (1611 King James Bible)

And bee not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renuing of your minde, that ye may proue what is that good, that acceptable and perfect will of God.
              Ecclesiastes 7:12 (1611 King James Bible)

For wisedome is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellencie of knowledge is, that wisedome giueth life to them that haue it.
              You are confusing education and wisdom. I am highly educated, but does this make me wise? Of course not...the ultimate wisdom comes from the word of God.

Colossians 3:16 (1611 King James Bible)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdome, teaching and admonishing one another in Psalmes, and Hymnes, and Spirituall songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
              sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
                You are confusing education and wisdom. I am highly educated, but does this make me wise? Of course not...the ultimate wisdom comes from the word of God.
                If you're educated, then I am Hillary Clinton ¬¬

This is simply the most stupid place all over the internet, here, all the education is considered evil, anything that makes you think is evil, because if you're not brainwashed by that stupid and fake book, then you're doomed, and scaring people with that is how you make them ignorant and easy to manipulate

Comment

This is simply the most stupid place all over the internet, here, all the education is considered evil, anything that makes you think is evil, because if you're not brainwashed by that stupid and fake book, then you're doomed, and scaring people with that is how you make them ignorant and easy to manipulate
                  Then why are you here? I am here to enjoy fellowship with my Brothers and Sisters, who like me, are going to heaven.

Does this make you jealous?
                  sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Dear PokermonFan1994,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

Reason: Denying the existence of Heaven/Hell/Noah's Flood/Angels/Talking Flaming Shrubs despite mountains of evidence
                    -------
                    The Bible is not a fake book.
                    Send me one million of those infractions if you want to, Bible is still a fairytales book and is simply devilish

If someone dares to break your fantasy then you turn into violent people for what I can see here

Comment

...Send me one million of those infractions if you want to...
                      Or even ban you, you'll just make a new account to post more unjustified drivel. Yeah, they know.

...If someone dares to break your fantasy then you turn into violent people for what I can see here
                      Like your reaction when someone posted evidence of Michael Jackson's "indiscretions" with young boys?

Comment

you read your Bible to the people until they end deaf
                        Why are you making up such fantasies? No one forced any of you gardeners/maids to come here, and Jesus says that people who does not want to listen to us ends up in hell anyway.

Matthew 10:14-15 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Comment

I've had it with Satan's Coscos and Radio Shacks. Until they stop their war on Christmas, I'm shopping at Christian Stores only:

The Citysearch® Guide. Restaurants, bars, night clubs, hotels, shops, spas, events, attractions, yellow page listings and more. Find reviews, recommendations, directions and information on all the latest venues and businesses in your area.
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I don't know what "costco" means in American. I only shop at stores with American names I can understand. Sam's Club, now there's a name I can understand. Unlike target store Sam's club doesn't have a logo that looks like an anus.
                            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

You know how Eskimos have like 20 different words for snow because they live in the snow all the time? Now have you also noticed how people dealing with words and language all day: book writers, book shops, book publishers and even the people manning the book isle at Costco, have exactly zero words for truthfulness? The closest they can come is not-lies or nonfiction. That says a lot about them as people.

Personally I would not even want to see the Bible mixed with any other book, fiction or nonfiction, because if the writers don't know what truthfulness is, they can't possibly know whether any book is accurate or not, can you imagine I have seen (while shopping for more KJV Bibles) in the nonfiction section in book shops books that are clearly lies, Clinton memoirs, round earth promoting atlases, even mathematics textbooks. No one can convince me that those don't contain lies, so unlike the Bible that it does a grave disservice to our faith by putting God's Word amongst those.
                              Leviticus 26:15-16
                              And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

All I can say is, HELLO HILARY!!!!. Listen chump, if this place is so stupid what are you still doing here?

There must be a reason for this behaviour and we here at Landover know exactly what it is. GOD is trying to tell you something, open you plugged up ears and listen to HIM before it is too late.
                                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X