View Single Post
(#44)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 06-29-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Y.O.B View Post
Toy Story is animated we both agree on that!
Agreeing with us is one thing, but agreeing with our ways of living is better. You will get into heaven and not be outnumbered!

Deuteronomy 28:62
And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

Quote:
Ufos could be real but NO ONE ON THIS EARTH can confirm so i would rather not discuss that.
So science doesn't provide any truth? It seems science isn't that all knowing as it claims to be.

Quote:
Log Ness? It's called Loch Ness xD I'm sceptic to that one yes
Did you look for any scripture in the KJV1611 Bible to confirm your scepticism?

Quote:
Global warming is happening! Haven't you seen the ices melt?? They were huge before, now they are not so big at all
I don't see any ice melting in my house, do you? Perhaps you should put back your ice cubes in the fridge, that might cool it down!