View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Top 8 reasons why GOD HATES the Netherlands - 12-25-2013, 07:29 PM

Well it's true that God looks favorably on Germany as it was before it became a paradise for gays and mudslimes:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43959

Concerning the tulipheads: Personally, I've only visited these obnoxious dutch wannabe Germans once. I think they smell cheesy from the mouth

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Last edited by Ex-soccer player; 12-25-2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: typo