View Single Post
(#27)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Jailed for JESUS

Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fact: Only flaming homos use Mac. - 12-08-2009, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Focus View Post
I know, but for the sake of arguing I will use the standards used by everyone. See how much it offended you when I used your own logic only Twisted it? Doesn't that mean we should all think before we post, and do the research before spouting off again something that has nothing to do with God? You can hate on gays all you want, I really don't care about that since your all free to do so. Hehe but when you attack a computer system based on colors, I get a bit antsy! Facts are facts all
So it's okay to hate gays, but not your operating system?

Well bless my soul. What is wrong with thee? You're twitchin' like man with epilepsy. Who do you think would have such bad luck? In the name of Jesus, now get up and walk! Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

All Shook Up For The Lord.