View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, abo squaw repenting for her sins

inSincere Sucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.inSincere Sucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.inSincere Sucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.inSincere Sucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.inSincere Sucker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WHORE falsely screams rape. Then an even bigger WHORE steps i - 01-26-2011, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Yes they are, if they weren't whore's they wouldn't put themselves in situations where they could get raped.

So you admit that all feminists are men hating lesbian whores, why are you arguing with us?
With respect, old ladies are raped in their own beds. Children are raped by family members, baby sitters and other people they should be able to trust.

I did not agree that all feminists are men hating lesbian whores, I said that three specific "feminists" are men hating idiots.