View Single Post
(#78)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How To Spot a Jap - 04-06-2014, 11:41 PM

In med school, I once had to share living quarters with a Japanese fellow named Hiroshi Jones. His parents adopted him, giving him their obviously American name. Aside from his annoying habit of stealing my Kit Kat bars before exams, he also seemed to have problems giving injections to women. He did fine with males, but you'd often hear him say, "No rike shoot the girl, she too softy softy."

On holidays, especially Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, he would buy buckets of KFC for all of us. "I rikey the kuhno," he'd say.

Yes, a strange bunch they are. I hear he is practicing in Iowa somewhere.