View Single Post
(#1658)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

one_young_man is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 02-01-2014, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Hi, and welcome to our friendly forums! I'm afraid you're quite confused here. We're not afraid of anything save the Lord (Matthew 10:28). No one here is afraid of new discoveries, we simply discern false claims from the Truth. Do you have a problem with the Truth? It seems to me you do, because why else would you find a kind and friendly church forum and then accuse everyone of being heartless cowards? I think there is some hidden fear that resides in deep in your heart, and yet your soul is crying out for the Truth. This would explain why you simultaneously ridicule and respect us. Your flesh desires the ridicule, as it is governed by sin, but your soul desires the Truth at is is crying out for its Creator. I find it interesting that rather than read the Holy Bible for yourself, you are playing some subtle game of "Gotcha" with people who have a desire only to serve and love the LORD.

Well, the LORD for one refutes that pretty clearly (Matthew 12:30 ). Do you mean to suggest that God wasn't quite sure what He meant when He wrote the Scriptures? Do you mean to suggest that God was intentionally vague and misleading? Do you mean to suggest that in addition to the 40,000+ Christian denominations and thousands of other religions, people with no religion or made up new age beliefs are all correct, even though the diametrically oppose each other? Do you really mean to suggest A can at the same time be A and not A? That's foolishness, dear. Are you potted up on weed right now, because that's the only thing that makes sense here.
Sister Mary, I now admit this is the beginning of a break through, Praise Jesus! But I wish not to bore you with the details here as I have already exclaimed my personal revelation at the tail end of my introduction message. Please pardon all previous submissions of false inquiry and transgression. For they were nothing more than a poor-lamb's attempt at ensuring the truth found in these pages stood in accordance with what the good people of my own community have been preaching for more than 400 years - the truth found only in the KJV1611 Bible.

I shall heretofore not interpret, nor question, nor transgress that which this community has put forth - if, that is, it has been put forth through the Good Lord, Jesus Christ!

YIC Good Sister

Revelation 3:14
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;