View Single Post
(#4)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Historical research - 02-03-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I'd also like to know what the atheists say to this: If humans "evolved" from monkeys, how come there are still monkeys in the world? Why didn't the ones in the zoo turn into humans?
Now I wouldn't make this claim because it would be racist, but some have claimed that negroes are related to monkeys because they both came from Africa. However, I did some historical research. Cotton farmers in the South before the Civil War figured that monkeys could be treated like smaller versions of negro slaves and brought them in to pick cotton. Found out it didn't work so I think the evilutionists are proved wrong even here. Black people are descendents of Ham, not Tarzan's buddy, cheetah.