X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    If a teenaged girl is being led astray by the whoremasters of the Morman religion, it is up to the parents to put a stop to it at once. That is a serious matter.

What are you? some kind of idiot or what?

Well said. Bring that lamb of God back to the flock by any means necessary.

Comment

Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians

no no no you have this all wrong!!!! Andy Sixx the guy i that photo is Against suicide and everything. he's actually a good person. just as one direction screaming girl fans call themselves one directioners and justin bieber fans call them selves belibers, Black Veil Brides fans call thems selves bvb army. thirdly that picture with the briused face....Do your research!!!!!!he fell off of stage and broke his nose. Just seeing what everyone says about emos makes me SICK!!!!!you guys act as if you guys are high priest and as you havent made mistakes. God says that you shouldnt judge your brother, but to love them. and the women who said"just 800 years ago wed be dragging them out and stoning them," You do not havr the right qualities to be considered a christian. LAst off im Emo eimagine how your making me feel maybe ill go kill myself.......Im not , because you guy are just plain out dumb....forgive me jesus.....so think before you accuse someone. i could go on and on but believe it or not i have a life as an emo
      Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by zeze walker View Post
        *** blah blah blah *** God says that you shouldnt judge your brother *** blah blah blah ***
        You aren't my brother.

When "brother" is used in the Bible, it means a brother in CHRIST. People who cut themselves and stick things in their noses and listen to satanic music and get goofy tattoos and fornicate before marriage aren't Christians.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
        sigpic

Comment

Well said. We must honor these bodies to Lord his blessed us with. As a former self flagellater, I have come to realize (thanks to Landover and His Grace) mutilation has no place in God's Kingdom.

Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

And while I'm not naming names, neither is gluttony...

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.

Last edited by Freddy Osborne; 02-12-2014, 02:56 PM. Reason: Sp
          "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Black Veil Brides! My ultimate favourite band. Andy Sixx ( Andy Biersack ) is the lead singer and he is a beautiful, incredible singer. He doesn't promote suicide or cutting. He sings for the complete opposite and begs us to stop selfharming. I was a cutter and their music healed me. The song they sang 'saviour' saved my life. They always beg us to stop. They are amazing. Honestly, they are not the reason she cuts. You should seriously look into what's going on in Her head but I guarantee it is not the music.
            Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

i constantly pray for the children of these generations.
              parents of these children have rejected the way of god and wonder why their children seek satan in so many ways.
              then doctors blame mental illnesses.
              the way i see it is a lack of morals spread from one rebellious generation to the next which lets them think that cutting themselves is something that will make them feel good or join some club or cult.
              and in this weakness they seek a leader. these seem to usually be musicians, obviously a popular tool of satan.
              these "artists" further ostracize these children, teaching them horrible things.
              i have not heard of these "black veil brides" and "chemical romance" both hideous names making fun of love and marriage.
              unbelievable.

and the cutting is almost irrelevant, these musicians are teaching these children to be violent to others and away from the path to heaven.

however i do believe that self harm is something common with young people with depression. i am not sure exactly how big of a deal that i have seen mention of it in media

Comment

saved one,
                The names of Black Veil Brides and My Chemical Romance (get it right) are not hideous names at all futhermore they are not making un of love and marriage. Also people don't cut because they think it will make them feel good or anything like that at all, it is their personal decision because for some it might hurt less than the emotional scars they have.
                And music isn't a tool of satan at all, "Emo" music doesn't promote violence or self harm it tries and succeeds in stopping people doing those things and Black Veil Brides and any other form of "Emo" music doesn't have anything to do with religion at all.
                Songs from artists such as 3oh!3 and Souljah boy promote violence and other such things towards yound children as these are far more popular and widely known around the world

***SUBSCRIBE*** Rate and comment!! This is the song Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 off their album Want. Lyrics included in the video! ENJOY!!*NOTE: This video has ...

I suggest you listen to these pop songs before you insult "Emo" music.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
                  ...I suggest you listen to these pop songs before you insult "Emo" music.
                  Or what? You going to snivel some more?

Comment

No I suggest you listen to their lyrics because they are far worse than "emo" music and why would I snivel, Thats what you bunch of babies do when you on't win or like someone.

Comment

...why would I snivel...
                      I wondering how to get you to stop.

... Thats what you bunch of babies do when you on't win or like someone.
                      No, the True Christians(tm) quote Scripture (it's called supporting your argument with evidence, something you really should try sometime).

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        I wondering how to get you to stop.

No, the True Christians™ quote Scripture (it's called supporting your argument with evidence, something you really should try sometime).
                        But that supporting your argument with evidence is proof and you said that proof and faith dont go together because having proof demoralizes your faith and if you want me to stop maybe you should stop saying such stupid things about music and video games and how they are evil and taken you off the path to heaven because they are not anything to do with religion and the longeer it takes you lot to realise this the longer I will continue to be a pain on your forums.

Comment

Thats how you sass and shut people up, just so you know for next time

Comment

But that supporting your argument with evidence is proof...
                            Evidence is only proof if you accept it. They have the Bible as evidence of God. I don't accept it so it's not proof (to me).

...and you said that proof and faith dont go together...
                            The Bible says so, too:

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

And the Bible says that you'll start believing if enough people yell Scripture at you for long enough:

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

...because having proof demoralizes your faith and if you want me to stop maybe you should stop saying such stupid things about music and video games and how they are evil and taken you off the path to heaven because they are not anything to do with religion...
                            Everything is to do with religion (because religion says so).

...and the longeer it takes you lot to realise this the longer I will continue to snivel.
                            FTFY.

Comment

Thats how you sass and shut people up, just so you know for next time
                              Are you delusional, or just talking with yourself? You do realize that you were ranting to an atheist just now? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                                Are you delusional, or just talking with yourself? You do realize that you were ranting to an atheist just now? Right?
                                And somehow managed to make the atheist look smart by comparison.
                                sigpic
                                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Working...
                                X