View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Atheist

SinSeeker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SinSeeker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SinSeeker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Rebuttle to your foolish claim. - 05-08-2011, 10:04 PM

Im sure someone can find scripture for 'You must not kill animals in a painful way for pleasure, and then ridicule them after death. You must not harm things just for the joy of it'. Im SURE there is a scripture in there. If not, the bible is sadistic. It is common Knowledge that sadistic people are evil.

And if you can recite every bit part of the bible by heart, im sure you know the scripture. Youre just taking advantage of my ignorance of the bible. Taking advantage of people is a bad thing.

Do you have any proof children WORSHIP the bunny? If they would, they would be polythiestic, and go up to the pet shop, and hail the bunnys.

If god hated rabbits, why did he make them, and why are they so abundant?

for the scientist bit, its history, not scripture. Denying proven written down history is like denying what happened to you yesterday.

I believe many of you have good intentions, but your ignorance will cause you to go to hell. You are causing the world to become stupid, and become more primative.

I am definately not a hippie. What youre doing is dividing whoever isnt a true baptists Christian into a hippie