View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

Full of it Perv Violins Sissy Cry Baby Cancer on Society

nDrew777 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Godly woman seeks Godly man for Holy Wedlock - 08-19-2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
Single, white, True Christian™ woman, age available upon request to potential suitors (I am somewhat ashamed of how late in life I am getting wed, when most True Christian™ women are already married by their early 20s). I am tall and slender, but with good, sturdy, child-bearing hips, and people say I have have Ann Coulter's eyes, Laura Bush's nose, and the mouth of a young Phyllis Schlafly.
On the minus side, I used to be a Papist, and a nun at that! While in the convent, I succumbed to unnatural desires in myself, with other nuns, and with the few non-pederast priests who I thought had to obey. Having my womb get dusty for so long is inexcusable, but I have since left that cult and found True Christianity™ and the true Bible (KJV1611). I am now ready to give my womb over to Jesus and a Godly husband.
I am looking for a Godly True Christian™ man to whom I can properly submit, as I can only submit to a husband who himself submits to Jesus.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Being an ex-Papist nun and past 21 years of age, I know my prospects are limited. I would like my potential husband to be between 30-65 years of age, but I will take with joy whoever Jesus sends me. He must, of course, have an income in the six figures at least, the higher the better so we can properly tithe to the church and fully enjoy the benefits of living in Freehold where we can raise as many future True Christian™ Soldiers for Christ as my not-yet withered womb and God will allow.
Because of my shameful past, I am willing to consider ex-Sodomites, ex-Negroes, ex-Wicceds, and ex-Europeans. I will have to pray further though before I can consider ex-Hebrews, ex-Canuckistanis, and ex-Asians.

Yours in Christ,
Sister Mary Maria
Can I ask, how old are you?
Could you move, if your future husband is not from America?