View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christian Rights Watch - 05-17-2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
This map shows the increasing infringement on the rights of all True Christians™ to practice their religious beliefs freely by denying the sinful union of "marriage" based on homosexuality.
Thank you so much of this - this also makes me very concerned: I have planned to send my son to Washington State (we have relatives there)...but...now I am not so sure. Looks like there is a worse situation than in Finland.