View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Help Me Understand the Purchase Application - 01-23-2014, 04:45 AM

Marla phoned me from Aruba today. She said to tell everyone hello and she's praying Jesus will send some of the warmth she's enjoying to all of us. (Then she giggled that precious giggle of hers - bless her heart.)

I signed and Fed Exed the application, including the exorcism package. Mother will be seen for exorcism when Pastor Zeke or his designee is available once the sale goes through. Marla doesn't see any problems with moving in by March 1.

See the Light, my father is alive and well. I am sorry you misunderstood; that is my fault as a woman for not being clear enough.

Still trying to get in touch with Vavoline unless someone else knows an available maid. Mother and Father will be fine after the exorcism but I would prefer having someone that can look in on them when I am busy selling and baking pie.

Brother Mark, have you made any decisions about where you're moving yet? Marla is awesome. Just keep your hands off of Apostle's Park Court, sir!

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.