View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus

shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: It is important for a woman to be pure. - 03-20-2012, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy Rita View Post
That's the reason I'm taking the Covenant Keepers class. It's a series of time-tested sessions that teach the importance and necessity to remain pure until marriage. I can't imagine myself being non-pure.
The thing with Covenant Keepers is that not only do we focus on the act of sex but on the mindset that causes lust. The main Bible verse is Romans 12:1-2 : "1 I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that yee present your bodies a liuing sacrifice, holy, acceptable vnto God, which is your reasonable seruice. And bee not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renuing of your minde, that ye may proue what is that good, that acceptable and perfect will of God."