View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav - 01-04-2011, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Of delusion View Post
come get me mother fuc*ers
Crazyoldman you wanna try me on for size? Im game buddy According to you its ok to murder me. I welcome the challenge
I AM A SINNER to many of your standards and I am not afraid of you.

I have made it a personal mission for myself to destroy any persons like yourselfs

land over , westboro ect all you baptist church devils are my enemy.
Ah, more of that liebral tolerance. Can't you just feel the love radiating off of them?

Quote:
LET YOUR DAUGHTERS BE RAPED?
SELL THEM?
BURN THEM AFTER YOU DELIBERATELY ALLOW THEM TO BE HARMED?
And what does the Bible say about these things? At least we have a moral code.

Quote:
how are your women ok with this brain washing?
I will not tolerate your "kind" as i will forever call it.
Every where people like you protest I will set up a counter protest in the hopes a few of you get stomped on... literally seeing as how thats the way you all like to play things.
I will make this something bigger then myself. Counter organisations counter hate. I will find you fuc*ers and god willing you will all be defeated one day.

KNOW THAT I AM NOT KIDDING
So you're going to spend your 80+/- years on this earth full of hate towards the righteous only to be thown in Hell for all eternity. Hey whatever floats your boat.

Quote:
In your hearts know that you have all chosen a direction in my life that I feel proud to be taking as of right now.
We've chosen the direction of your life? So nothing you do is your fault? Nice reasoning there.

Quote:
Maybe we will meet one day? Oh I hope so.
And more threats.

Drama queen