View Single Post
(#1831)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-30-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdeletemyposts View Post
I'd like to thank the admin, for deleting my posts, and permanently banning my account in the middle of an arguement, if you could just...not do that, it'd be great. Thanks. It's a real pain to make a new account every time I step out of this forums' exceptionally strict lines.

Anyways, I believe I asked for some evidence that doesn't go against something thats been proven by science that god exists? I'm not a fan of TF2, by the way, I find it boring. Also, @ the OP, play the game, heavy (I think thats who says it) says "Get behind me!" so that he can take the bullets whilst the medic heals him. Not whatever you were thinking.

What was the name of your previous account? I like to be able to know which hateful atheist I am talking to-sometimes they do have different personalities. Also, (read my signature)

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!