View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: Street Preacher Heros - 10-22-2007, 08:50 PM

I cannot stand to see dingbats walking around the streets pretending to be SAVED™.

That little mex doesn't even have a good rap. I doubt, in all honesty, he has ever read First Corinthians 13!

I now direct everyone to the appropriate chapter for a Bible reading.

1: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2:
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3:
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4:
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5:
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6:
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7:
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8:
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9:
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10:
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11:
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12:
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13:
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Amen and Amen.

Or you may read it exactly as GOD dictated it: http://dewey.library.upenn.edu/sceti...ePosition=1409

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6