X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

Originally posted by Red Whore View Post
    P.S.
    Damn, witches be needy, and ugly. Plus their faces are repulsive.

Attention whore, attention!! Obviously you don't get the right kind with your own kind so feel the need to join where there is True Salvation. Wish you'd see the irony in that. Just another step is all it takes!

Your so called master is God's biatch. he is an illusionist and has you deceived (um, hello? just like Eve). you don't hear me though.

Know this will go right through your hollow head too: God, created satan. You're on the losing side - "looking kinda dumb with [your] finger and [your] thumb in the shape of an 'L' on your forehead" but you're no all-star.

enjoy quotes, yea?

Here's one, try learning from it...

Matthew 23:33
    Attached Files
    Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
    Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    Ignorance is Bliss, Trust in Him

Comment

The family of Whitney Houston's transgender-named daughter Robert ("Bobbi") Kristina Brown has finally admitted that she is dead and she has gone to join her mother.

According to reports,
      her family feels that she drowned six months ago
      Well, the flames of will dry her off.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

One of the most despicable degenerates of all time has been sent to hell by Jesus today: Rowdy Roddy Piper, a foul Scottsman who participated in the openly homersexural activity of wrestling.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ooooh woo wooo wooo wooo I beg your pardon. I never promised you a rose garden .......

Lynn Anderson, Rose Garden singer, dies, aged 67

US country singer Lynn Anderson, best known for her 1971 hit (I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden, dies, aged 67.

Have fun in laying in your bed of thorns, Lyn! Enjoy
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Jesus promised her a rose garden, but she wasted her talents in secular music. She may find the spotlight to be particularly warm where she's performing now.
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

Comment

Jesus killed Frank Gifford and sent him to hellfire today. Good riddance of a FORNICATOR!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

If Frank Gifford thinks he will rest easy after the hell of living with sass-mouthed faux-Christian harlot Kathie Lee for three decades, just wait until he finds out what Satan has in store for him. There will be no describing the action from the sidelines-- Frank will be at the bottom of the dogpile when Satan sends his team of demons and grotesques out on the field.

Comment

Jackie Collins (October 4, 1937 – September 19, 2015)

She died of malignant disease of the mammary glands (Song of Solomon 8:8-10), befitting her impulses for harlotry and fornication and surgery of plastics. She tried to keep her vile practices secret as evidenced by some recent data:
                  Collins, who sat down with PEOPLE on Sept. 14 at her Beverly Hills home for what would be her last interview, had no regrets about the decision to keep her cancer journey private while she embraced a very full life until her very last days. "Looking back, I'm not sorry about anything I did," [please, read this carefully, I shall assess this in more detail below] she said during the far-ranging interview that saw her spirited, warm and utterly at peace.
                  Her books were only slightly better than those by Emily Brontë and Jane Austin but somewhat weaker in literary style when compared to Barbara Cartland.

Barbara Cartland (she can be seen above) died in 2000. She is at this very moment having a rendez-vous with Jackie Collins in the deepest pits of Hell but they won't be able to do any idle gossiping as they are busy having red-hot tungsten pillars shoved into their cooters. AND she is now sorry about EVERYTHING she did!

Jeremiah 9:20
                  Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation.

She did books that glorified the practices of all kinds of fornication, preferably extra-marital harlotry and probably sodomy (I have NOT read these books except to make literary assessments). The books include The Bitch, Poor Little Bitch Girl, and Lethal Seduction. I need not go on. She is now where she deserves to be.

She is in Hell.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                  2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                  Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                    She is in Hell.
                    She lived in California, Brother Professor Dr White, Sir. Will she even notice the difference? The flames will certainly make her feel right at home.

This section of her obituary from the British Broadcasting Company tells us much about the lowering of public decency standards between 1968 and 1985:

Her first novel, The World is Full of Married Men, was published in 1968 and became a scandalous bestseller. It was banned in Australia and branded "disgusting" by romance writer Barbara Cartland.

In 1985, her novel Hollywood Wives was made into a mini-series by ABC, starring Anthony Hopkins and Candice Bergen.

1 Corinthians 6:18
                    Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Comment

One less whore to eliminate the chance of nocturnal emissions. Now to just ride the world of that other Collins woman, Joan
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        One less whore to eliminate the chance of nocturnal emissions. Now to just ride the world of that other Collins woman, Joan
                        Yeah! It's too bad she didn't take her whore of a sister, Joan Collins with her.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

bible is full of crap

Comment

Originally posted by billcipher45 View Post
                            bible is full of crap
                            I think we can safely pay no attention to you, petal. Compare and contrast the above with your introduction:

hello i am a 21 year old christian currently studying to become a geologist in Arizona i have sinned all my life doing marijuana with my homies, then acting like a negro, but it wasn't till i found jesus i changed my ways how can i be saved ?
                            You are no better (though no worse) than a False Christian. But it is never too late to repent.

Comment

pastor Ezekiel shut the **potty mouth removed** up already you fake pastor living in your mothers basement since you dropped out of high school because you were to dumb to finish school due to your lack of intelligence

Comment

pastor Ezekiel **potty mouth removed** you fake pastor living in your mothers basement since you dropped out of high school because you were to dumb to finish school due to your lack of intelligence
                                RAOTFLMAO

Class. Today we will be discussing Irony. Say it.
                                I Ronny.
                                Very good.
                                Miss, Miss, Ronny is sick today.
                                That's OK dear, do you need a spoon for your glue?

Landover Unit for Habilitation is nice this time of year.
                                Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X