X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam!

Totally on your side Baptist brothers!!

I recently shared a similar experience with my secular 'doctor'. However, when he put his finger up my rectum... I found that I quite enjoyed it. I even called him after to set up another appointment so that I could experience the feeling again.

I'm so confused, since God loves everyone, shouldn't he love me even though I like it up the anus .

Comment

Originally posted by incapableofthought View Post
      Totally on your side Baptist brothers!!

I recently shared a similar experience with my secular 'doctor'. However, when he put his finger up my rectum... I found that I quite enjoyed it. I even called him after to set up another appointment so that I could experience the feeling again.

I'm so confused, since God loves everyone, shouldn't he love me even though I like it up the anus .
      You sir are a sick, sick, sick bastard. God hates Homers! The only thing I felt other that his fat sausage like fingers, was violated.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
        I am thinking of getting a bi-annual prostate exam from now on. The montly exams I've been having for the past eight years have not detected anything other than a particular sensitivity to Peabo Bryson hits from the early 80s, and it's a nuisance to drive all the way to Minneapolis every month.

I sure hate to disappoint my proctologist, though.

He's one of the best in the business.... Yes.... he's very, very good.
        Does he do housecalls, Monty?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ok. Now I'm in panic. I have a little operation soon, self inflicted sports injury must be fixed. Nothing serious but...I need to be anesthetize for hour or so. The problem here is that you don't have Christian hospitals or known Christian doctors. So I'm having the operation done in hospital specialized in sports injuries.

If the secular doctors are that pervert, how do I know that I wouldn't be sodomized while sleeping.

Is there chastity belt usable for backside? I think I need to get something like that
          Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

i believe someone can die of prostate cancer. I had an uncle who did
            So when the doctor checks men's prostate (as homo as it sounds) its slightly beneficial in case they were to find cancer they could remove it as soon as possible and save his life.
            Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by iamGypsywhore View Post
              So when the doctor checks men's prostate (as homo as it sounds) its slightly beneficial in case they were to find cancer they could remove it as soon as possible and save his life.
              Who asked you, girl?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                Do to my age I was told I had to have this done. I won't go into the horrific details but while he was doing it he said to me "don't worry Mr O'fagan, it is totally normal to get an erection during this procedure". I said " I haven't got an erection!", he turned round slowly to me and said "no, but I have".
                Mr. O’fagan did you check what kind of probe was he using? Homers are tricky bastards.

YiC

Dan
                Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

Originally posted by iamGypsywhore View Post
                  The truly hearbreaking part is that if your uncle hadn't been a sinner, the Lord would not have been provoked to smite him with butt cancer:

Deut. 28:58-61: If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
                  This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Oh LORDY. It's TERRIBLE. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodugget View Post
                      Oh LORDY. It's TERRIBLE. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
                      Hello Choad Nugget!

How about moseying over to the Introduction Forum and introducing yourself?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
                        As everyone is aware, the Whitford family faith healer, Pastor Benny Hinn, is a little busy right now fighting some false accusations, so my husband, Mr. Whitford, went to a secular "doctor" on Friday for a slight cough he has. While there, the "physician" said that while Mr. Whitford appears to be a healthy, robust man, it wouldn't hurt him to have a "physical" to ensure everything's "working okay".
                        My husband was wary as he rightfully doesn't trust quacks who don't have a solid creation science background, and when he was asked to strip down to his underwear he started to get concerned. However, everything seemed to be going alright so Mr. Whitford started to let his guard down.
                        Then it happened. The "doctor" said he wanted to give my husband a prostate exam. When this deviant explained what is involved, my husband roared in horror, punched the pervert who was coming on to him, and hightailed it out of there!
                        The punchline? Mr. Whitford is the one who got arrested and is sitting in jail for "assault" as I write this! He wasn't sure about sharing his embarrassing story, but now that he hasn't been able to get released in time for church, he figured it will help serve as a warning for all decent heteros*xual True Christian™ men and so he told me to come tell the tale here with the added apologies of allowing me in the men's forum.

Now for the horrifying part. Please don't read any further without girding yourself in the Armor of God and praying to avoid disturbing mental images!

According to the "doctor", a "prostate exam" involves him STICKING HIS FINGER UP A MAN'S BACKSIDE!

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Romans 1:26-27
                        For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

If any man tells you he has to stick his finger up your backside to "ensure you are healthy", RUN! Run as fast as you can! No sane man wants to stick his finger up another man's backside, and if you let them start there, there is no telling where it will lead!

Thank you, and once again my husband and I both apologize for me posting in the men's forum.
                        Prostate exams can prevent CANCER.

Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
                        So let me get this straight; you now have to be a homer to get a license practicing medicine? There is no other explanation for wanting to stick your finger...in that place.
                        Being a medical expert is a high paying job.

Comment

Originally posted by Whattaboss View Post
                          Prostate exams can prevent CANCER.
                          Really? I thought the transparent sodomite ruse they claimed was detection?

Being a medical expert is a high paying job.
                          (Matthew 6:19-21) "Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                          sigpic

Comment

Prostate exams can prevent CANCER...
                            Wrong. They can prevent premature deaths from cancer through early detection and treatment. Learn2medicine.

...Being a medical expert is a high paying job.
                            So you want to stick your finger in guys' butts for money? Got a word for people like you where I come from, and it ain't flattering.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              So you want to stick your finger in guys' butts for money? ...
                              Don’t ever trust secular “doctors”; they’re sworn hypocrites! They all have to take the hypocritical oath to practice the “medicine” ethically; is it ethical to sodomize their patients? No! God hates hypocrites (Matthew 24:51); why should we have any patience with them?

YiC

Dan
                              Ask not what your Lord can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Lord.

... your choice entirely (Matthew 12:30)

Comment

sounds like a satanic manipulative trick for doctors to engage in homoeroticism with you
                                an eager and righteous warrior of the lord Jesus Christ whom I have embraced as my saviour

Comment

Working...
                                X