View Single Post
(#105)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 05-09-2007, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
I am compelled by Jesus to call it as it is. Cows eat Corn not Soybeans. I too enjoy eating Bossie, particularly when she looks me in the eye just before I send her to the locker.

Soybeans and the Homers with money who eat them are critical to our ability to have our tax free stronghold here. Anyone who challenges that is a commie.

Could be you are in Californicatia and without a clue how we True Christians here in the Midwest love Jesus.

You have a tax-free stronghold? Is it near Freehold?

Cows eat what they're fed. Until recently, they ate other cows. Meanwhile, WickedPedia says:

Quote:
Among the legumes, the soybean, also classed as an oilseed, is pre-eminent for its high (38–45%) protein content as well as its high (20%) oil content. Soybeans are the leading agricultural export in the United States. The bulk of the soybean crop is grown for oil production, with the high-protein defatted and "toasted" soy meal used as livestock feed. A smaller percentage of soybeans are used directly for human consumption.
And then there's this: http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/index.htm

Enough to make me glad I'm soy-intolerant.