View Single Post
(#2798)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Satanisoverrated is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 09-26-2010, 06:02 PM

You people are simply unbelievable!
I'm so amazed that a community can strive to achieve this level of ignorance.
I is amazing that you so called christians can be so intolerant and so uneducated, and yet you claim that you should be the ones to guide!

I'm a DANE not a danemarkian!!!!
And first off I has been a long time since I have been so offended by a single post on web forum like I was by the one the old man's posted.

And by the way... by overgeneralizing like he is he's thereby saying that every single christian minister that would fall in the same category of you self (ministers) is a rapist? Are you a rapist? I'll let you be the judge.

And communism = free health care????????

What the ****? (I'm not using any dirty language because I'm sure that you say that I'm going to hell for that - but last time I checked you were not the ones to decide that, were you? Actually I think by your own standards you are going to hell for saying that aren't you?)

You should REALLY have overcome the whole part about every thing which is government controlled is communism.. What about your police departments? you fire departments? you library'?

You should really think before deciding what is right and wrong?
And as you all know (But I'll say it anyways because you are american and by your own generalizing standards you can't differ Denmark from Finland or tell the difference between Christianity and Islam) america is a country of immigrants approximately 400 years old (from when the first settlers arrived) there by a really huge chunk of you are in fact at some point guaranteed decedents of some of your so called rapists.

Have a great day to all of you who just learned more than you obviously did in high school from this post!