View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Which candidate has better taste in women? - 04-13-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus allen View Post
Bernie sanders has a great taste in women he has a lot of colored women plus he's jewish he makes the money. Unlike the Donald who goes for pale artificial women sanders knows how to score with real women which is why i will be voting for Sanders. Hopefully Sanders is out new president so i can be able to get free education for college as America charges too much for the tuition and the supplies in order to study a career, thank you Sanders for your great sense of justice, unlike most presidential candidates who lack the heart to do such things .

Greetings Mr. Allen. I do not believe that we have been properly introduced. I am Trevor MacGregor of the Tivoli Garden MacGregors. I have decided to offer you my friendship and I will soon send you a friendship request. I fear that you have aroused the anger of these white people and I think you could use a friend. I am also active in the campaign to elect Bernie Sanders and I voted for him twice in the Wisconsin primary election which he won handily with my support and also the support of other Black men. The old white men must be forced to pay their fair share and I will help Bernie in his quest in any way I can.

On the subject of women I must admit that Donald Trump is the clear winner though he is a racist and an old white man. You are wrong about Bernie Sanders on that score. Bernie is a wonderful man and everything will be free for the people when he is President but he is an ugly old Jew and an old white man at the same time. Have you seen his old white wife? I am an expert in white girls and I can tell you that wife is as ugly as he is.

I hope that I have not offended you with the truth but my own beliefs cause me to be honest.

Jah Guide
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4