View Single Post
(#1765)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-08-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
You speak of selfish tantrums, yet look at what you're saying. I made an account on this website, hoping I could at least attempt to get through to folks like you. You poor people, so 'loyal' to Jesus and God, yet so quick to go against what Jesus actually tried to teach. Fairness, respect, and equality. You've shown quite the opposite my friend. What makes you think that you have the right to threaten someone by telling them that Jesus will return to slay them? And before you say that it's 'God's right' or 'Jesus' right', have you spoken to either God or Jesus? No. Maybe you think you have, through prayer or dreams or any kind of vision, but you haven't. And you never will. Jesus taught people that violence was never the answer. Remember Simon Peter? Jesus couldn't have been more disappointed with him after he chopped off the man's ear. And why? Because it was violence. So what makes you think that Jesus would want to slay people? Because some other idiot told you the same? That makes it okay (sarcasm intended). Because the Bible said it? Yeah right. Since you seem to be such a 'devout' Christian, you of all people should know that the Bible has been changed and re-written to fit the beliefs of stuck-up 'believers' like you for generations. There is no one, correct Bible. The only unsaved scum here is you, and anyone else disgusting enough to threaten others because they're so high and mighty that they believe they have the right to because they're on 'God's side' and it's 'God's will'.
The saddest thing is, if you even had the courtesy to read all of this, you'll be picking out every little thing I said and responding with a stupid, nonsensical response that you made up off the spot or some idiotic Bible quote. I'm just a young, (barely) teenage girl, and if I can see that you're insane, so can anyone. I really hope you wake up and see what's wrong with you and anyone else who thinks like you. Congratulations for making an ass out of yourself, and before you say anything else, click here->
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...te_atheist.jpg

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-08-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: fixed broken link