View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Women Masturbating - 02-22-2009, 06:32 PM

1 Peter 2:11 (King James Version)

11Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul

The above scripture makes it quite clear that masturbation is a sin. What troubles me is that almost everyone (except for True Christians) seems to think of it as "normal".

This thread inspired me to do first hand research on the topic of female masturbation and the results thereof. With Jesus as my shield from lust I undertook my Godly task. I was shocked at what I discovered. There are actual places on the internet where one can watch both live and on film women engaged in the sin of masturbation! This was horribly disturbing to learn but was even worse than the discovery of this filth was the witnessing of women actually masturbating! It is unmistakable that Satan inhabits the body of the woman while engaging in this act. The bodily contortions, the screams, tallywhacker shaped foreign objects, it was like seeing what HELL must be like. I witnessed things that I cannot repeat on this Godly forum!

I don't see how any woman who has masturbated can avoid going to HELL. I pray for them but I don't think Satan's grip upon them will ever loosen.

I thank Jesus that I was able to do this research without being lured onto Satan's destructive path. I hope all you women who read this post take heed. Masturbation is SURELY Satan inspired!

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

Last edited by Brother Lazarus; 02-22-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: grammar?