X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar?

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
    Me? I would say that ?
    Are you saying you didn't post this?

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckminster Carlson View Post
      Are you saying you didn't post this?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...5&postcount=12
      That was surely my evil twin. He causes me much grief Brother Carlson.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
        That was surely my evil twin. He causes me much grief Brother Carlson.
        Are you on any kind of medication, by chance?

Comment

It's pretty dinged-donged obvious to me that the 'ladies' who are invading our manly privacy are getting a large thrill out of seeing the manly man photos.

Granted, they are all unsaved garbage that JESUS will soon snuff out, but can we be certain the Ladies of Landover won't be affected in the same manner? Perhaps we should invite some of them in just to look and give us their feedback?
          sigpic
          The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
          - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch View Post
            Hah! I asked the g-friend if there's anything gay about how I dress. Would you like to know her response?
            "Dirty blue jeans, work boots and a beer-stained Kansas City Cheifs t-shirt? Couldn't be more straight."
            You're a Chiefs fan?
            Alright!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveonDemonswings View Post
              You're a Chiefs fan?
              Alright!
              You dug up a thread nearly a year old to add this brilliant insight?

By the way, Miss She-Male, the only trannies our men are interested in are the kind in their cars!
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

I just go through peoples profiles and see what they've posted.
                I don't check dates either.

Comment

Stop peeking at my profile.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Sorry, Mrs. Whitford, for posting after a grave digging, but this noob (me) would have never read this thread if Corky hadn't done it.

In an indirect way, thank you, child of downs syndrome. I'll pray God heals you of your affliction.

YIC,

Levi
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

• Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar?

his was a pretty manly party. I don't remember seeing any chicks. We should certainly include this in the poster.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I think we should start working on next year's calender. Any of you True Christians(tm) want to submit a snapshot of yourself for consideration?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well, if we're posting those...

This is from a set I had done at GlamourShots a couple of months before they shut down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jed_chippendale2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1918627
                          II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                          And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                          In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                          Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

I think a calendar is a great idea. Here's me at the beach last weekend. Perhaps we could caption each picture with a Bible verse?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pim.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1918630
                            sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Are submissions for 2018 open yet?

Comment

Brother Swallows,

I just don't know what to say. How do you keep the lady-folk away?

BrotherLarry
                                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                                Amen and Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X