View Single Post
(#1827)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-30-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihavecometoargue View Post
YEP IM TRYING TO GET MORE INFRACTIONS PLEASE GIVE ME ONE I THINK THAT GAYS ARENT ANY PROBLEM YEP SO YEAH IM ALSO BLACK AND LOVE MEN JK IM WHITE AND STRAIT BUT IVE NEVER BEENTO CHURCH AND YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME BECAUSE RELIGION IS YOUR ISSUE NOT SOMEONEELSES DONT MAKE IT THERE BELIEFAS WELL HAHA I DONT EVAN CARE ABOUT SPELLING HAHAHA::de vil::lex_12 :: lex_12: YALLNEED JESUS YOU RACIST PRICK HEADS

Your name is 'I have come to argue' so I doubt there is any point in saying 'hi, welcome. Come introduce yourselves in the introduction forum' so I'm not going to bother.
You lie and then correct yourself in the first statement... Like really.
Proverbs 19:9
Proverbs 12:22

Why do we disgust you?
I can guess you don't really care about spelling. For some reason you sound like a ten year old having a tantrum...sorry but it's true.
Okay in all seriousness. What have we ever done to deserve your hate?

I agree, gay PEOPLE are not a problem AT ALL. it's their homosexual acts that are just...eaulgh.

If you want proof of it, a: you should read the bible (kjv of course) but judging by your spelling, if you can't understand it, I will attach some quotes below.

Leviticus 18:22 (it's abominable)
Leviticus 20:13 (also abominable, they should be killed)
Those are the two main ones, if you want more I can provide them, but they start to have more complex meaning, I don't know if you'll be able to handle it.

Also, if you are just here to argue, which I guess you are, take a look at the thread below.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4365

Yours in Christ.

Steph

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!