View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Full of it How dumb can you get? Retard Posting

Paul the Foreigner has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Paul the Foreigner has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Paul the Foreigner has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Paul the Foreigner has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Paul the Foreigner has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Paul the Foreigner has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL? - 07-24-2011, 11:35 PM

Can someone help me ? I have a question about some bible scriptures.

The Bible sais in 1stJohn 5,16-17:
"If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. "

and we already know from Matthew 5,28 that masturbation and lust = adultery.

Leviticus 20,10: " And the man that committeth adultery with another man"s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour"s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death."

My questions are:
1. These verses mean, if I die while I'm in lustful thoughts, I go to Hell ? Because it is same as adultery.

2. If I had lustful thought in the past, is there any way to avoid the Hell ?

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.