View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Heaven Bound

IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Whips and paddles - 12-24-2013, 02:13 AM

My late husband was a dirty filthy homer who died of the AIDS. As he never visited my bed, I am without issue, not even daughters! As my father is deceased, I am looking for a good True Christian ™ to take me for his wife before I get to Men In Pause.

Without a man to choose my husband for me, I figure I might have some say in which man I marry. So I've come to thinking that I need a husband who knows how to handle me and how to discipline me properly. The best means of that would be to examine his weaponry. I need firm and hard weaponry.

What sort of paddles and whips work best? Pastor Zeke has a fabulous collection he showed me once. I would prefer those which merely bruised but don't break the skin, otherwise my lady friends may get alarmed. What do you ladies recommend, and what do the men find works best?
Maybe you can show me pictures?