View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Unsaved trash, smelly foreign whore

Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 06-09-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
A parent's role, as directed by God, is to raise up a child in the right way.

The child has to make his own choices, but that does not give the parent the right to abdicate responsibility.

Most True Christians™ were sinners at one point.

Once a True Christian™, it is no longer possible to sin. If you sin, you are not a True Christian™.

You mean like Jesus?

Matthew 5:17-20
Quote:
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Maybe you should try reading the Bible before telling us what it says, friend.
You do see a logical fallacy here, no?...And righteousness surpassing this of the Scribes and Pharisees was easy, since they didn't follow the laws set for them....

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3