X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godly woman seeks Godly man for Holy Wedlock

Single, white, True Christian™ woman, age available upon request to potential suitors (I am somewhat ashamed of how late in life I am getting wed, when most True Christian™ women are already married by their early 20s). I am tall and slender, but with good, sturdy, child-bearing hips, and people say I have have Ann Coulter's eyes, Laura Bush's nose, and the mouth of a young Phyllis Schlafly.
    On the minus side, I used to be a Papist, and a nun at that! While in the convent, I succumbed to unnatural desires in myself, with other nuns, and with the few non-pederast priests who I thought had to obey. Having my womb get dusty for so long is inexcusable, but I have since left that cult and found True Christianity™ and the true Bible (KJV1611). I am now ready to give my womb over to Jesus and a Godly husband.
    I am looking for a Godly True Christian™ man to whom I can properly submit, as I can only submit to a husband who himself submits to Jesus.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Being an ex-Papist nun and past 21 years of age, I know my prospects are limited. I would like my potential husband to be between 30-65 years of age, but I will take with joy whoever Jesus sends me. He must, of course, have an income in the six figures at least, the higher the better so we can properly tithe to the church and fully enjoy the benefits of living in Freehold where we can raise as many future True Christian™ Soldiers for Christ as my not-yet withered womb and God will allow.
    Because of my shameful past, I am willing to consider ex-Sodomites, ex-Negroes, ex-Wicceds, and ex-Europeans. I will have to pray further though before I can consider ex-Hebrews, ex-Canuckistanis, and ex-Asians.

Yours in Christ,
    Sister Mary Maria
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

May your dreams come true

Good luck Sister M&M! There are plenty of wonderful True Christian™ here in GOD'S Favorite Forum™. I'm sure it's going to be a tough decision for you...when the time comes.

I have been dreaming of this day for months now. I hope soon MY prayers will be answered.

Hopefully this time next year Tater will have a new little brother!

GLORY!

Hopeful, Sister Thumper
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Re: Godly woman seeks Godly man for Holy Wedlock

You have a beautiful family, praise Jesus. I'm hoping Pastor Zeke will be able to officiate the wedding. I know I can trust him to hold on to my chastity belt key until he passes it on to my new husband.
      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
        Because of my shameful past, I am willing to consider ex-Sodomites, ex-Negroes, ex-Wicceds, and ex-Europeans. I will have to pray further though before I can consider ex-Hebrews, ex-Canuckistanis, and ex-Asians.

Yours in Christ,
        Sister Mary Maria
        I know all Jewbrews look alike, but do you differentiate between ex-Hebes and ex-Yids?
        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
          I know all Jewbrews look alike, but do you differentiate between ex-Hebes and ex-Yids?
          I was unaware of any differences. A joo is a joo is a joo. I'll have to pray on that one.
          Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
            After much prayer, Jesus has told me that either are acceptable, as long as their noses aren't too hooked and their complexions too olive.

I have been receiving a good number of replies despite my shameful past, and one question that is often asked is what hobbies do I have. Silly me for not thinking to put that in my initial post!
            My hobbies are reading the Bible (KJV1611), baking and cooking, witnessing for Christ, sewing and knitting, praying, rebuking sinners, and singing hymns. I have been told I have a pleasant voice, so I'm trying my hand at minstrel performing this summer. However, if I'm wed before then, I shall withdraw if my husband commands it.
            Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Do you live in the 15th century? THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
                Why when GOD will do our thinking for us? Who better than the infalliable Creator of all things to command us?
                The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                sigpic

Comment

Why should we change? God doesn't.
                  For I am the LORD, I change not;
                  Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
                  Malachi 3:6

Are you saying you know better than God? Lose your ego, homer.
                  If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                  A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                  Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

If you weren't too young and too damned to be my husband, you'd be able to give me commands. But you are both, so we shall never wed. Therefore, I don't have to take your orders.
                    Besides, what makes you feel I'm not thinking for myself? I'm thinking I want to please Jesus in every way, and that includes following His Word, word for word.
                    It always amazes me how heathens and atheists accuse us of not thinking for ourselves just because we're not thinking the way they want us to. How hateful and bigoted is that? I am as freely giving myself to God and my future husband as you are freely turning your back on God.
                    Even though you're so horribly wrong in so many ways, it was interesting having you here for a while. But now you mock me and my life? That's too much. And where did you choose to do that? Here, where I'm trying to find the husband I want and need. Now you forced me to reply, and this could cost me many possibly fine choices. If I die alone and childless, would you be happy then? Or won't you be satisfied until I'm damned for eternity?
                    By disrupting this thread, you might get the former, but in Jesus' name, you will never succeed in the latter!
                    Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

I pray that you will find a Godly True Christian man to fill the role you so need. You seem pious, and any single Christian man would do well to have you cooking for him, cleaning for him, and those other things I shant talk about here.
                      "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
                      (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Sister Mary, you just go on about your business of peddling your (used and damaged) wares, and pay him no mind.

That pervert Tyrone isn't even a True Christian™. He couldn't command a dog, much less a fine, subservient True Christian™ female like you.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

God bless you, gentlemen. I know I shouldn't let the unSaved get to me like that, but my womb has gone without doing its Godly duty for so long that I'd hate for a heathen's careless words to cause it to continue gathering dust and cobwebs.
                          Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                            God bless you, gentlemen. I know I shouldn't let the unSaved get to me like that, but my womb has gone without doing its Godly duty for so long that I'd hate for a heathen's careless words to cause it to continue gathering dust and cobwebs.
                            Be sure to keep that belt oiled. It would be unfortunate if the pastor gave the key to your husband and it was rusted shut.
                            "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
                            (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
                              Be sure to keep that belt oiled. It would be unfortunate if the pastor gave the key to your husband and it was rusted shut.
                              Brother BJ and the boys in Landover Security have things well in hand. That is what "the jaws of life" are for.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X