View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 05-18-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
I have, indeed, accepted Jesus as the true Messiah, and my soul is well with the King of Kings, my Savior!

There is a 17 year old lady at the Baptist church where I found Jesus - she will soon be 18 - and my only concern is her willingness to have as many sons as I choose to have. She wants only 2 children and has a preference for daughters.

Perhaps I could find someone among the congregation of Landover, but I don't see many responses to my ad.

I still trust in God and His ability to send me the perfect spouse. I just must continue to have faith and be patient.

Morton
I am so happy to hear You are ok!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
And GREAT NEWS!!!
It is so valuable that You spread the word of to those joos 1 John 2:23

Maybe you should not listen to that girls opinions too much - if you want, just marry her. If you then have problems, you find help through this forum, or if there is no answer to be found, I am sure the most honourable Cranky Old Man will give you good advice!