View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

bryce carmony is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What's The Difference Between Christians And Atheists? - 09-18-2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You're mistaken, dear. The only thing that makes other so-called "Christians" look bad is themselves. When so-called "Christians" can't even decide on whether or not God has changed His Mind on the perversion of sodomy, they look like fools arguing. When so-called "Christians" can'e even decide on whether or not God has changed His Mind on divorce, they look like fools arguing. When so-called "Christians" can't even decide on whether or not God has changed His Mind on who deserves Hell, they look like fools arguing. When so-called "Christians" befriend filthy, rebellious atheists, they look like idiots. So you see, we don't make them look bad. They do that to themselves.
so because you are honest you won't mind citing the source of your statistics so they can be peer reviewed. I know you wouldn't make up those statistics since that would be a lie, and I know you didn't take the statistics yourself because you do't affiliate with atheists, so if you could please give me the source of your statistic I can then share it with others. thank you in advance.