View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Pray for Zsa Zsa Gabor to Die - 03-10-2016, 02:12 AM

For a little party experiment, I asked a few of the Romanian cleaning ladies here at The Vatican to pray for Zsa Zsa Gabor a few weeks back. They had no idea who the woman is but, like any good Christian ladies, they were happy to help.

I did not mention that an entire Baptist Church congregation was praying for her to die, I just asked them to pray for her.

To give some scientific flair to the proceedings, I asked the ladies to say certain prayers with a certain frequency based on the number of views this thread has suffered divided by the likely average IQ of the Evangelicals here.

Guess what?

The good news is that just a few solid Catholic trips around the Rosary and this critically ill woman has survived the attempt by false Christians to 'Pray her to death'.

The bad news is that two of the Romanian cleaning ladies are heading back to Iasio for a family funeral and cannot be counted on as far as a controlled experiment is concerned. As such, I suspect Jesus will be calling her name sooner than later but it is nice to prove the power of real prayer to our critical staff.

Bless you, my katabasis kefels,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.