View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

roger85 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists - 10-08-2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
By God, that's how. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it; the fact that it's not logically possible is proof that it must have been created by an extra-logical being, i.e. God.
And what supports this statement that you just made besides the bible? Were you there during the creation?

Quote:
That's right, blame the Jews. There is no room for anti-Semitism here, friend.
This is rather off topic. What do Christians have against Jews anyways? If there "REALLY" is god, did he not teach people to love and not be prejudice and discriminate. I "THOUGHT" in god's world, there is no hate?

Quote:
And who created my conscience? I can't have done so, therefore it must have been God.
A-hem. It's called brain chemistry. Your brain created your conscience.

Quote:
In Heaven. That's pretty logical.
Who told you aside from the bible that there is heaven? What proof do you have that heaven exists?

Quote:
Do you know the difference between being the product of something and producing something? Saying that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being does not mean that all intelligent beings are produced by coded information.
I am going to take what the OP said, I never said it. All coded information is the product of an intelligent being. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God.

Quote:
Obviously wrong. If imaginations don't exist, then how come I can imagine stuff? I can imagine God, therefore my imagination exists, therefore God exists.
Technically your imaginations don't exist. They're in your head.

Realistically, if you thought of something and never produced it, they don't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Roger… Roger… you do not actually have to go somewhere to know it exists… Roger, your logic fails.

And how does your logic that God exists is correct? If not by being there, seeing it, feeling it, how else would we know that it exists? By imagination, imagination don't exists.

Quote:
We are here aren’t we? It must have come from somewhere.
But you have no proof where, neither do I. So this argument is invalid.

Quote:
If you read what I wrote, you would see that the process is,
Quote:
See a sinner sinning
Consider if the sin is punishable. If so, I should punish it.
Consult conscience, Conscience says, “OK”
Jesus speaks to me, Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.”

Thus it would be wrong for me to punish the person for his sin. So it is clear that my conscience has been overruled by God.

Your conscience is your thoughts and the decision you make.

Most important part of the definition of "conscience" that you may have missed out.
Ethical or moral principles.

Quote:
Roger, how old are you? Can you not believe that there are other dimensions? We cannot experience them but this does not mean they are not there. Look at stupid scientists; even they talk of 11 dimensions in their so-called “String Theory”.
Don't get me wrong. I believe in other dimensions. I believe there are ghosts. I believe there are other intelligent being in outerspace.

I once believed there really is a wonderland where Alice met the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit. But are they real? Did they exist? No.

By believing does not make something you believe in "exist".

And no need to get insulting on scientists. They talked about other dimensions, but have they proven that it exists? No. Not even they would claim something exists until they officially prove it.

Quote:
If the Bible contained absolutely every detail on everyone since time began (6000 years ago) it would be infinite. It is not necessary for Spiritual Salvation to know God’s DNA. Further, God may or may not have DNA. Not all life forms have DNA, some only have RNA.Well, that’s a theological debate, isn’t it. The Bible tells of people who actually saw God (but not his face).
Because there is no way to scientifically prove what God's DNA is.

The original bible is extinct. So how can you say that the bible that you possess, that came from the church, that was given by a manufacturer that is mass producing these books, translated and interpreted by hundreds, if not thousands of people through the course of thousands of years, is real?

You are basing your believe that God exists because a little book told you so, but not hard evidence in front of your eyes and what is around you.