View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pamela Smith has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: It must be matrimony: Latest coupling for the Lord! - 05-23-2018, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolliMoans View Post
Hello Brother Larry,

I accept your decline to have visited Mr. Moan's funeral, as I know he had committed stains that couldn't be removed from his hellbound soul. I wouldn't have expected anything more from you.

Perhaps, with Pamela's husband's permission, you could be little Ethan's best man? I think it would be very good for him, as any of his dubious queer cohorts would be most inappropriate for a straight, Christian wedding.
What a lovely idea, Dolli ! Most of his friends are queers or some other kind of sinner, so we don't even have anyone for the bestman!

1 Timothy 2:12