View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Favorite Verses to quote to your children - 09-27-2015, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Very good choice!

As Brother Alvin pointed out, this means that God loves equally all those who believe in Him, and despises everyone else. Let's have a look at the verse in context (already cited by Brother Alvin, but I'll assume that you haven't clicked on it):

Galatians 3:26-29
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What do these verses mean?

26 - only those who have faith in Jesus are God's children
27 - to be a child of God you need to be baptized, too
28-29 - once you are baptized and believe in Jesus, God loves you and considers you to be belonging to His chosen nation, regardless of your sex, ethnic identity, and social standing.

Basically, that means that Pope Francis is completely wrong when he says that atheists can go to Heaven. He really should read the Bible!

I hope that clears things out a little. A word of free advice - never read a single verse taken out of context, because context is what gives meaning to sentences.

Nevertheless, you're on a good path. Keep reading!
Thank you for being so kind as to clear this up for me.

I have known this verse for years and it always meant 'equality for all' for me but I was never taught the actually meaning.

I took it out of context as a force of habit. Thank you so much