Thread: Exodus 20:3-6
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Exodus 20:3-6 - 05-13-2015, 12:50 AM

Mr. Jenkins,

Believe me, I have no doubt in my mind that you have eagerness for all this to end!

Galatians 6:7 KJV1611 - 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

By this I mean that when unsaved trash mock True Christians™ it's the same as mocking God. Period! Since they are sowing this sort of an attitude they will reap a one way ticket to hellfire! Can I get an Amen!

The following verse also goes along with the last part you were saying

Romans 12:19 KJV1611 - 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I believe in my heart of hearts that God will get the last laugh when that day comes and I am very much looking forward to it!