Thread: Exodus 20:3-6
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Exodus 20:3-6 - 05-12-2015, 01:26 PM

True Christians™,

The Lord laid upon my heart a couple of passages that is going to give the Unsaved Trash in godless Nepal & other parts of the world something to think about and hopefully they will pay close attention because this applies to them:

Exodus 20:3-6 KJV1611

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

We all know that in different parts of the world there are false religions all over the place that have their own "god" that they worship. Catlicks for example, they worship the Pope. People in Asia have Buddha. Just to name some. My question to them is this, What do they have to offer that God doesn't? I can answer that in one simple word NOTHING except the fact that they have this to look forward to in Revelations 21:8 KJV1611:

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

To those people who chose to worship anything or anyone other than Sweet Jesus, this is especially for you! I pray Sweet Jesus' blessing on the reading of HIS words!