View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy drunken mick

sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-26-2014, 02:30 PM

Well two dollar bill , what more can I say , he spoke to me not me to him

I was walking my dogs at night , and there before me amidst the ash trees appeared a blinding light which filled the surrounding forest I was at first taken aback then I felt a great comfort overwhelm me I was not afraid and then I heard a voice , it was very specific in its intent I didn't know how to react so I didn't there was no primal feeling to run so my survival instincts didn't kick in at all , I've never felt anything like it .

The rest you know God was quite clear in what I had to do , you can believe me or not its up to you !

As I said I did not question it , I just followed his words and brought the message here.

Anyways, English is my first language no one said that my grammar was perfect I did not claim I was a grammatical super geek.
Typo's and grammatical errors abound, only those with nothing else to attack pick on grammar.

I see that I have now received two infractions for the same post, do the admins here communicate at all?

the police are medium to average height and they are not the "big man"
that title is reserved only for God almighty and I am no longer godless as I have explained he spoke to me directly.

Bill , why are you claiming I'm on the verge of mental insanity, would this not also apply to those before whom god had chosen to commune with ?
or was it because we had yet to understand the finer biology of the mind that we couldn't assign such psychological issues at the time we simply believed it was devine intervention, where is the difference here ?

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Basilissa you can hardly call me on grammar when you yourself find it a challenge

furthermore ACAB