View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God of War: harmless SJW fun or Jewish conspiracy? - 04-23-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Today I found my naive, clean limbed, glabrous young youth of a nephew playing Nintendon’t’s lastest new arcade game The God of War in his bed room.
Nintendo? That Chinese Videogame company who produces Paystations? Yeah, i know, it's horrible.

Quote:
Do you know what I saw on the security video of him playing it in his room? A middle aged jooish fellow (I assume from his beard) living alone with an obviously Caucasian young youth, barely older than my nephew

How can this not be a prelude to anal sex simulator in the new Virtual Reality the kids are always talking? What is this middle aged male’s (who dresses like a Spanish white) prurient interest in a callow youth with barely the whisper of downy fluff on his glabrous skin I thought as I uploaded footage of my nephew onto my hard drive and made it JesOS compatible.
I did some research on this game. The name "God of War" says all. Think about it. It talks about a "God" who goes on rampage, murders people and hates other Gods. There is no doubt who this God of War is... Allah! It is clear that the purpose of this franchise is having Allah killing other Gods of other religions. He already killed all of the Gods of the Greeks, now he is killing the Gods of the Swedes. Who's next? Jesus? Considering that the videogame industry was founded by a greedy joo who escaped from the gas chambers it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
How is Mr Trump not banning this call to anality and why is no one talking about it?

YIC
As far as i rember, Mr. Trump already said that he will ban violent video games. Considering that this game is brutal enough i'm sure it will be banned from America just like the towel wearing people (and i'm not talking about our nuns) banned it from their penisula.