View Single Post
(#647)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dem A. Gogue is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SKITTLES: THE CANDY OF QUEERS! OUTRAGEOUS PERVERTED HORRORS! - 12-01-2015, 12:22 PM

I'm somewhat inclined to believe that there's no chemical or additive in skittles that can cause someone to spontaneously turn gay, same goes for any other product. While there may be an allusion to sexual themes, I don't think it was intentional in this case. It's easier to form candy in either a block shape or spherical shape, so that would most likely explain why it looks round. Whether your perceive it as a testicle or not is a completely different matter. While you may shun skittles, pepsi, and other companies who are on the "gay agenda" I assure you, they're not trying to destroy the world, only to make profit off of their product and to make as much money as possible, not to convert the masses into homosexuals. I hope that I can seek solace on this forum and not be tormented by those with different ideals.