View Single Post
(#159)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

MuhammadDurka is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuhammadDurka is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 01-08-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
I see by your username and donkey references that you have a little secret.

Procreating with animals is actually mentioned IN the Bible. Unfortunately it will damn you to Hell. As for your IQ...well, let's be honest. You haven't actually got one. That's not your fault though. That's God's. He made you that way because He hates you.

Enjoy Hell.

YIC, McUinnean, of that Ilk.
Going to hell? You people are supporting the sale of a minor, which is illegal. Knowing that she wi more than likely be molested. You people are wrong and delusional, i will be reporting this wevbsitr and this thread in particular on a wide variety of wrongs tobthe fbi unternet crimes or anyone that is able ti do something about this pister. Screenshots arw taken of.users and and repliers. This is not a joke, i will be pursuing the govetnment to look into this. Through user names comes ip adresses and names ib real life. Sick teisted hypocriyes