This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo

As soon as he come back, I will tell my father about this !
    Jesus is my Best Friend for eternity !

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. -Matthew 4:4

Comment

Wow, i must say i think this is a very good idea! I would love my sister to attend but alas she is not true Christen.

She is 18 now, is there no way we can gag her and send her off for some Bible boot camp?
      I so want her to turn away for her evil deeds and serve Christ!

I don’t appreciate the way that some people question the servants of god’s intentions with faithful young ladies who have faith and wish to learn more,
      It sickens me to think how little fait they have!
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
      abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
      How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
      Psalm 109:4-21:

Comment

Originally posted by Zachariah Do-Good View Post
        Wow, i must say i think this is a very good idea! I would love my sister to attend but alas she is not true Christen.

She is 18 now, is there no way we can gag her and send her off for some Bible boot camp?
        I so want her to turn away for her evil deeds and serve Christ!

I don’t appreciate the way that some people question the servants of god’s God's intentions with faithful young ladies who have faith and wish to learn more,
        It sickens me to think how little fait they have!
        Like most heathens, they are all sex perverts, and see their own debauchery in everything they read, however innocent.

FOR EXAMPLE, when we read in James, one of the loveliest books given to us by God:

James 2
        My brethren, haue not the faith of our Lord Iesus Christ the Lord of glorie, with respect of persons.
        2 For if there come vnto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poore man, in vile raiment:
        3 And yee haue respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say vnto him, Sit thou here in a good place: and say to the poore, Stand thou there, or sit here vnder my footstoole:
        4 Are yee not then partiall in your selues, and are become iudges of euill thoughts?

©1611

..how they cackle! "Look," they sneer "even the early Church gave preference to sodomites and rentboys, ha ha ha ha HA!" I have seen them go red in the face with demonic glee, and often they go outside. Naturally I follow them - and there they are. In the dirt. Frothing at the mouth and convulsing: a full demonic possession. They speak in a strange voice and proposition me in the lewdest terms imaginable; all these things are signs of Satan and I recognise them immediately.

It's the same when they see innuendo where there is none, fornication where there is only the Perfect Grace of God: it is the bile of Satan rising up inside them, reminding them of the perversions they will soon be purchasing in the nearest bordello. Satan thrusts his malevolence into them with increased urgency whenever God's word is heard (or read) and any invitation to private counselling - lovingly proffered - is debased in their minds to the level of a squirrel monkey mating frenzy or some slithering mass of hallucinogenic toads.
        I wouldn't worry
        too much about them.
        They are quite transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
          Listen, you sex-crazed hussy...where do I say anything about sexual relations? NOWHERE! I simply talk, discuss, help, and provide a firm hand in guidance for young women. The reason why it takes place in such an exquisite hotel is to put the young lady at ease because I want her to be as open and honest with herself as she possibly can. We all know women of that age are emotional trainwrecks. I need easy access inside of them so I can probe them and help them achieve spiritual satisfaction.
          This is one funny thread. A firm hand on what? Open their legs? Inside? So you can probe them with what? Your dick? And satisfy then in what way? You sick piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post
            This is one funny thread. A firm hand on what? Open their legs? Inside? So you can probe them with what? Your dick? And satisfy then in what way? You sick piece of shit.
            Is this how you read your Bible, too? Pick and choose which scripture means something to you?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Thank you Mitza for showing Widow's Son that he is indeed an illiterate idiot who thought he one-upped the Good Reverend.
              and how can you sit there behind your computer screen calling another human being an idiot and claim you are a true christian?

Comment

and how can you sit there behind your computer screen calling another human being an idiot and claim you are a true christian?
                Because True Christians must always be truthful. It's in the Bible.
                God is always truthful. He smote many peoples He thought little of or for their sins.

If God though you were a frozen-ferret-headed ear-muffed vodka-pickled illiterate spastic, do you honestly think he'd worry about your feelings beofre telling you?

Seriously. Get a gripski.

Comment

Thank you Mitza for showing Widow's Son that he is indeed an illiterate idiot who thought he one-upped the Good Reverend.

Comment

True Christians™ do not lie as God hates liars. So when someone is an idiot, we call him an idiot, idiot!

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Is there an echo in here?
                      The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
                        Is there an echo in here?
                        Sometimes retards forget what they just said; I think that fella may just be one of them. Since he's obviously mentally disabled, we should be a bit more lenient with him.

Well, OK, maybe not. It was just a random thought.

Comment

Hi Reverend.

This looks like what I need because I can't seem to meet any Christian men. Do you ever come to Miami? You could stay in our apartment.

And I'm in cosmetology school and think I can make your hair look a little more natural and real!

Please help me?

Comment

Originally posted by liveforHim View Post
                            Okay, no offense or anything but type normally, please? "Gawd" is not "God" and thanks for your Welcome and everything but really? "dat" "wimmin?" "wif" "lawd," what is that? That's not English. That's poor English. Youthgroup's are not made for lesbians they are made to teach a bunch of people at the same time about God. Guys are allowed too but Rev. seems to only want to teach women. So I made a thing to say women only.
                            I aint understandin one word you jist said!
                            Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

Comment

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Women

I'm 23. I wouldn't be able to fly anywhere, but if it were at all possible I would love to have an email-conversation with you. I'm new to Christianity, so I don't Know much about it.

Thank you for your time and consideration
                              Kat

Comment

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Women

Originally posted by Kewlcat View Post
                                I'm 23. I wouldn't be able to fly anywhere, but if it were at all possible I would love to have an email-conversation with you. I'm new to Christianity, so I don't Know much about it.

Thank you for your time and consideration
                                Kat
                                Ma'am, Rev. Jim is on hiatus for the next 8-10 years. If you are in need of Christian counseling, the link to my email address is at the bottom of my signature. Confidentiality guaranteed. Pics to the front of the line.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X