View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Hellion, Clown Boy, etc. -- witless and vexations dunderheads
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Mom is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Mom is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Does it matter how we praise the Lord? - 01-13-2007, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkBoy View Post
OYK's your...ahh..."wisdom" (snicker, snicker)...NEVER ceases to AMAZE me. Here love, try this one on....why don't we just say the following as far as YOU holy bible is concerned:

Living and having fun--FORBIDDEN!

Breathing--FORBIDDEN!!

Falling in love and having SEX--ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN!!!

Being a human being---FORBIDDEN!

Making mistakes in life---FORBIDDEN!!

Thinking for yourself--FORBIDDEN!!!

But, love, what might be OK as far as YOUR book of MYTHS is concerned? Oh don't tell me, love. I'll just add the following:

Being a hypocrite--OK!

Being a racist and sexist--ABSOLUTELY OK!!

Being full of HATE and passing it off as "love"--OK!

Being blinded by self righteousness--SURE OK!

Judging other people ruthlessly and WITHOUT compassion-THIS is OK for SURE!

Hating two people who TRULY love each other and who just happen to be of the SAME sex--YOU BET YOUR LAST PENNY IT"S OK!!!

Being psychotic and on the loose---OH YEAH, IT"S OK!!!

Being mean, hateful, and spiteful--ALL THIS IS BIBLICALLY OK FOR CHRISTIANS!!!

Now, love, COME ON!! I mean...really....love...don't you think your book of fairy tales is a bit much?? I DO!!

You know...ON...YOUR...KNEES...we could go up to the lab and...snicker, snicker...discuss this further....shall we say...over a few glasses of....LMAO.....of.......

JESUS JUICE
Make sure you don't spill your Jesus Juice. I did once, and my wife almost kicked my behind over the stains in the carpet.

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 01-13-2007 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Profanity removed.